Just an idea for the future

When you go to Google Play and type in “checkers” this tactics site doesn’t show up.
If you can change that so it does show up when people type in “checkers” then a lot more people will join and hopefully after that we can play games on Checker Cruncher.
Some checkers apps have millions of downloads so it is definitely a popular game.
I don’t remember how I came across Checker Cruncher but it wasn’t through Google Play.
Just an idea.

Thank you, I’m glad you’re enthusiastic, it means a lot to me. And in fact, this this was my original hope for checker cruncher. I wanted to offer puzzles and openings and such to grow a player base and then offer games between users. Alas, the player base stayed relatively constant and I ran out of time. Maybe someday. In the mean time, checkout lidraughts.org. They don’t yet support English checkers but have a ton of features for international and other versions. And it’s open source!

Good website.
I’m hoping they add English/American Checkers soon.

I am working on my own website to play American Checkers I’ve added gayp , 3mov and 11 man modes also premove like in one of those biggest chess websites www.checkersvip.com still in beta and fixing some bugs

Cool! Good luck! If you have any questions, let me know. I’ll answer what I can.

A post was split to a new topic: Sharing database question