Begin button reset the ouch box

I think the ‘begin’ button should cause the ‘ouch’ box to be removed…

I could use a a little more detail here. What are you trying to do?

Do you want to try the puzzle again? Do you want the AI to make the defensive moves again? Should I hide the solution as well?

Currently you can try again by clicking on the puzzle number on the left column but it’s small and the solution is already shown. Maybe I should add an option to hide the solution on completion until you click either ‘retry’ or ‘show solution’.

I did not realize I could click on the problem number and reload the problem… I was clicking on begin to start over and the ouch was still there, which seemed a little odd since I was starting at the beginning again… on my second attempt if I made a Ouch move the Ouch from the 1st attempt still was displayed… It is not a problem for me now that I know I can click the problem number… Hope that is somewhat clear… I am a not very computer knowledgeable just an e-mailer and checker player… I rescind my request for a change… it is OK…

No need to rescind requests! Requests are good, there are no hard feeling here. That little number is small and off to the side making it hard to see and hard to click. I think a more prominent retry button is a good idea.